The journal club format rather easily lends itself to an online environment. The reviewer chooses a topic of interest, presents it with appropriate background material and the audience may comment at their leisure, and perhaps here with the advantage of more time for their own reflection than is possible in a “live” meeting. Most importantly, one can share one’s interpretations and comments with a much wider audience than one’s close colleagues.
- Galcanezumab in Chronic Migraine
- Disease Modifying Therapies in Multiple Sclerosis: Background for General Readers
- Ocrelizumab versus Placebo in Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Detection of Brain Activation in Vegetative State by Standard Electroencephalography
- Double-Blind Double-Dummy Randomised Study of Continuous Intrajejunal infusion of Levodopa-Carbidopa Intestinal Gel in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease