Dr John McAuley is a Consultant Neurologist at Queens Hospital, Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust, Romford, Essex, UK.
- Galcanezumab in Chronic Migraine
- Disease Modifying Therapies in Multiple Sclerosis: Background for General Readers
- Ocrelizumab versus Placebo in Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Detection of Brain Activation in Vegetative State by Standard Electroencephalography
- Double-Blind Double-Dummy Randomised Study of Continuous Intrajejunal infusion of Levodopa-Carbidopa Intestinal Gel in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease